Monday, February 2, 2015

Creamy Crockpot Chicken

I love using my Crockpot to make dinner, especially on the weekends. It's nice to be able to throw everything in it, and pretty much forget about it for the day. (I'm a bit nervous about using it during the week while I'm at work. The idea of leaving something cooking for 8 hours with no one home makes me nervous.) 

I came across this recipe on a YouTube Channel I follow MattnKayleigh. It looked delicious and pretty easy to make.




Ingredients:

4 Chicken Breasts
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken soup (I used the Healthy Request one by Campbells)
1 stick of salted butter
1 TBSP of Mrs Dash seasoning

I cut each of the chicken breasts in half, so I had 8 pieces of chicken. Put them into the crock pot


Dumped both cans of cream of chicken into the crock pot
Melted the stick of butter, put that into the crock pot
Added the one tablespoon of Mrs. Dash into the crock pot.




Put the lid on and turned it on high. I let it cook for about 4 hours, checking the chicken at 3.5 hours to confirm it was cooked.


As you can seen in the last picture, I cooked brown rice and broccoli with it.



Please let me know if you try this recipe and how you like it.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment