Monday, February 16, 2015

Meal Plan Monday - Week of February 16th

One of the best ways to ensure that you eat healthy meals is to plan your meals for the week. At one point I tried to plan all of our meals, but we usually eat the same thing for breakfast every day and my son eats lunch at school, so no reason for me to plan his lunches.



Here is our meal plan for dinner this week:

Monday - lettuce wraps with turkey tacos

Tuesday - Jambalaya rice with andouille sausage

Wednesday - frozen pizza (we will be going to church, so we need a quick meal)

Thursday - Baked Chicken with sweet potatoes 

Friday - Bean and rice burritos

Saturday - Chicken Parmesan

Sunday - Dinner out

These are all pretty simple meals, as I'm trying to work my way into cooking more often. As I continue doing these posts, I will post links to my recipes for each meal.

I like to join orgjunkie.com's Meal Plan Monday!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment