Saturday, December 21, 2013

Welcome to My New Endeavor!

Hello! And welcome to my new blog, Imperfectly Healthy!

I have not always lived the healthiest life. But I have been having some health problems as of late that I believe are attributed to my unhealthy lifestyle. Also, I have a three year old some who loves eating chicken nuggets and fries every night. Nice.

So, I decided that in 2014 it was time for a make-over. Not necessary with my physical appearance (although I'm sure by taking better care of my health, my appearance will improve.), but primarily with my eating habits, physical activity, mental health and my overall health.

This blog is going to chronicle that journey. I am hoping to be able to use this as a food and activity journal, reviews of products that I use that relate to healthy living and to share tips and ideas for an overall healthy lifestyle.

I am really hoping to be much more productive on this blog than I have been on my other one Imperfectly Balanced Life. Hopefully after a while of posting I will get good feedback from readers and want to share more of my journey.

Let me end this post by saying that I am not a health professional nor do I have any training to be one. The content of my post are purely my own unless I provide credit to the original source. I see my doctors on a regular basis and will continue to do so while on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment