Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I may or may not be addicted....

A few weeks ago, I meandering my way around a local health/organic food store near my office. My co-worker told me they made an amazing chicken salad and I was there to get some. After I got my yummy looking container of chicken salad (which I discovered they put honey in. Odd, but yummy), I headed over to the drink case to find something 'good' to drink. I saw they had the brand 'Honest T' and I enjoy the Morrocan Mint Flavor. But they didn't have it. Sad face. So, I looked a little more and saw this bottle:
 


Sweet Leaf Green Tea. I figured, why not try something new...
 
OMG!!!!!! I love it! You can taste the green tea, the honey and the mint. It is so yummy! I saw they had them on sale at Whole Foods a couple weeks ago, $1.00 each, so I stocked up. According to the website, this is how they describe it:
 
Why settle for run-of-the-mill? Our Mint & Honey Green Tea puts a spin on homemade goodness with crisp, refreshing flavors inspired by Morocco. (This unique flavor already has quite the following.)
If the flavorful infusion of spearmint leaves and touch of honey in every bottle weren’t enough to convince you to give it a try, this organic green tea is also chock-full of antioxidants (90mg EGCG).
 
And, for what it's worth, it's actually pretty decent, nutrionally speaking. Of course, good old water is always the best choice, but this is great for an afternoon treat!
via Sweet Leaf Teas


What new drinks have you been trying?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment